Discover how to simplify your operations to refocus on innovation - with Red Hat OpenShift cloud services
Red Hat OpenShift cloud services provide a production-ready, turnkey application platform with built-in and integrated developer tooling to help businesses respond to customer and competitive demands.
By automating the deployment and management of Red Hat OpenShift clusters, applications can be deployed faster, workflows streamlined, and DevOps efficiency increased. As a result, developers can focus on delivering strategic business applications and architects can focus on designing and leading modernization efforts, not ongoing platform management.
Red Hat OpenShift cloud services with Microsoft Azure provide a consistent OpenShift experience to increase operational efficiency, enable you to quickly build, deploy and scale applications across clouds, and re-focus on innovation.
Discover how easy it is to deploy Azure Red Hat OpenShift managed cloud services and make the most out of their application migration and modernization capabilities with these two self-paced, hands-on workshops.
What you will learn:
- Deploy Azure Red Hat OpenShift cluster
- Perform Day 2 operations tasks such as configuring node & cluster scaling policies, configuring managed upgrades, and using labels for deterministic app placement on nodes
- Deploy an application to ARO, automate it using OpenShift GitOps and OpenShift Pipelines
- Make an application on OpenShift scalable and resistant to node failures and upgrades
- Deploy an application that uses an Azure Managed Database
- Learn how to use OpenShift Service Mesh for application observability and tracing
Key takeaways for Operations and Developer professionals:
- Developer and Operations professionals who have attended this workshop will be educated on the fundamentals of ARO according to their interest.
- They will learn how easy it is to deploy Red Hat OpenShift with our ARO managed cloud services and make the most of their capabilities to enable Application Migration & Modernization.
- ARO offer simplified operations, so your teams can refocus on innovation, not managing infrastructure. Enabling teams to quickly build, deploy, and manage applications at scale as needed. Always with freedom of choice and the hybrid cloud flexibility to deliver a consistent experience on premises and in the cloud.
Please note that spaces are limited, so we encourage you to reserve your spot at your earliest convenience.
Questions? Please contact Red Hat EMEA at firstname.lastname@example.org