End users are evolving beyond day zero and into production-level day two container operations. As many enterprises begin to move from proof of concept to production, they face challenges in securing, maintaining visibility, scaling and troubleshooting the technology, processes, and best practices across their organizations.
Join Vizuri, Red Hat and Sysdig as we address the next steps in transforming applications and infrastructure operations to Cloud-Native technologies. You'll walk away with real-world use cases and best practices to consider in your implementation, plus we’ll deep dive into runtime security for containerized environments using the open source project Falco.
What You'll Learn in the Instructor-Led Hands-On Workshop
- How containers and microservices have radically changed visibility and security requirements for enterprise applications
- Challenges of scale and how to resolve them when you move from an application on a host to a sophisticated, dynamically orchestrated, multi-container architecture
- Types of tools available to gain visibility, ensure security and address compliance needs for your production-level container environment
- Ways to detect abnormal behavior in the application, container runtime, & cluster environment
- Capabilities for creating rules for an application to detect abnormal behavior in the application, and how to alert on Kubernetes audit events and other interactions with the Kubernetes API
- Ways to leverage Serverless frameworks to address security incident response and forensics
Who Should Attend?
- Cloud Native / Enterprise / Security / System Architects
- DevOps & Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Compliance Managers
Know before you go:
Bring your own laptop device