What is An Ansible Workshop?
Ansible's simple automation framework means that previously isolated network administrators can speak the same language of automation as the rest of the IT organisation.
Join our technical experts for a one-day, hands-on workshop. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of Ansible and discover how your network teams will be able to:
- Use the same simple, powerful, and agentless automation framework IT operations and development are already using
- Use a data model that's seperate from the execution layer that easily spans heterogeneous network hardware
- Benefit from a wide variety of community and vendor-generated playbook and role content to help accelerate network automation projects.
The one-day workshop will cover (but not subject to) the following:
- What is Ansible and The Ansible Way
- How Ansible works with networking devices
- Running Ad-Hoc Commands
- Playbook Basics and how to accomplish basic router connectivity
- Introduction to Roles: Making playbooks reusable and platform agnostic
Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Installing Ansible Tower
- Configuring Ansible Tower
Who Should Attend?
Beginner - Intermediate users of Ansible.
Network operators, network engineers, cloud administrators, DevOps engineers, security professionals and anyone interested in network automation.
- Attendees should have working knowledge of using SSH and command line shell (BASH) as well as a conceptual understanding of linux system admin, DevOps, and distributed application architecture.
- Attendees must come with a laptop with admin rights and the ability to SSH to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud.