Could you benefit from live guidance on cloud migration?
The technical experts at Tier 2 Consulting demonstrate how to take an existing monolithic application and begin the process of migration and modernization, in our half day Container & Cloud-Native Roadshow event.
This workshop is particularly suitable for developers (or those in other technical roles) looking for a practical workshop demonstrating how to get started on their cloud-native journey.
The session consists of hands-on labs (with live support) to migrate a sample application, as we show you how to:
- Modernise a monolithic application by deploying it to the Cloud, using Red Hat’s OpenShift.
- Use the Migration Toolkit for Applications to identify application components that need to be updated.
- Split some of the functionality up into separate services that we can deploy independently using Red Hat Runtimes - including Quarkus and Spring Boot.
You will learn the tools and techniques you will need to implement, as we guide you on the incremental steps to:
- Move off a legacy Java platform and onto JBoss EAP
- Refactor the application to microservices
- Make use of OpenShift to effectively deploy and manage it at scale on the cloud.
Who should attend
- Technical audience
- DevOps Engineer
- Application Architect
This event has limited capacity.
To secure your place at this event, please register to attend by 31 March.
If you have any questions about the details of this roadshow event, please get in touch: email@example.com