The OpenShift & Container Storage Workshop is a unique hands-on experience for managing containerized environments and cloud-native applications using industry-standard open source technologies. Focused on educating and enabling Administrators and Ops professionals, you'll learn how Red Hat® OpenShift changes the way you run and support mission-critical applications.
About Red Hat OpenShift
Built on proven open source technologies, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform lets you streamline and automate development processes and accelerate product life cycles by giving developers more control over their environment and a wider choice of tools and components.
What you will learn
You will learn about configuring and managing an Openshift cluster from an Administrator perspective. This focuses on scaling, auto-healing and container storage.
Who should attend
Suitable for Infrastructure Architects
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am | Open Workshop Virtual Space
- 10:15 am - 10:30 am | Partner Welcome & Introduction
- 10:30 am - 11:00 am | Containers Landscape Review
- 11:00 am - 01:00 pm | Hands-on Lab (part 1)
- 01:00 pm - 01:30 pm | Coffee break
- 01:30 pm - 04:00 pm | Hands-on Lab (part 2)