SECURING YOUR CONTAINER PLATFORM
Join Red Hat Solution Architects in the first webinar of our "Looking Forward with Red Hat Webinar Series".
In this webinar you will learn about the security aspects of the OpenShift platform. You will learn which common security standards are relevant for OpenShift, how to make the platform compliant and how to properly defend it.
We will also discuss Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security, the latest Red Hat product for securing OpenShift clusters.
- Introduction to Information System security
- Relevant aspects of common security standards
- Out of the box OpenShift security
- Additional security measures
- How to keep your platform compliant
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security
Who should attend:
Security officers, OpenShift admins, architects, DevOps engineers
WEBINAR 2 IN THE SERIES ON OCTOBER 28th: What's with CentOS? Register here
Ruud Zwakenberg is a passionate Red Hat Solution Architect with a unique 25+ year background in system development, application & process integration and cloud technology.