What is An Ansible Workshop?
Learn to automate all things with Ansible and Red Hat Ansible Tower at our free, one-day, hands-on technical workshop.
Join our technical experts for a comprehensive overview of Ansible and then dive into an overview of Ansible Tower and how they work together. You will be equipped with the skills to take this back to your company and implement right away.
The day’s hands-on workshops includes:
- What is Ansible and The Ansible Way
- Installing Ansible
- How Ansible Works and its Key Components
- Ad-Hoc Commands
- Writing Playbook and Roles
Red Hat Ansible Tower
- What is Ansible Tower
- How Ansible Tower Works
- Installing Ansible Tower
- How to Set Up and Run Schedules/Jobs
- Key Ansible Tower Features
Who Should Attend?
DevOps engineers, operations engineers, systems engineers, release engineers, system administrators, developers, operations staff, network engineers, security professionals and anyone interested in IT automation.
- Attendees should have working knowledge of using SSH and command line shell (BASH) as well as a conceptual understanding of linux system admin, DevOps, and distributed application architecture.
- Attendees must come with a laptop with admin rights and the ability to SSH to a lab environment hosted in a public cloud.