APJ - Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 10:00 am JST (UTC+9)
EMEA - Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 4:00 pm CEST (UTC+2)
NA - Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm ET
LATAM - Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 2:00 pm BRT (UTC-3)
For customers running SAP HANA, the upgrade of SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0 has a considerable impact on the way development and technical artefacts are managed. It is also critical to complete the upgrade as SAP will end support of SAP HANA 1.0 and customers are asked to upgrade to the latest version of SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 by June 2021.
During this session we will address the main changes that occur when migrating your existing SAP HANA 1.0 environment to SAP HANA 2.0 and discuss key considerations to manage the deployment of SAP HANA 2.0 in a quick and easy way.
Attend this session to learn about:
- Upgrading SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0 by June 2021
- Taking advantage of the latest innovations in SAP HANA 2.0
- Why you should choose Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions to run your SAP workloads
- How to use Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform for upgrading and migrating your SAP workloads
- Using Red Hat Smart Management supported by Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions for Day 1 and Day 2 operations
Please choose your geography and preferred date and time on the right side.