You are cordially invited to attend this IBM & Red Hat Web Series of 5 webcasts from September 14 - 18, 2020
How can IBM and Red Hat enable open source for SAP applications?
IBM's and Red Hat's partnership has spanned 20 years. In fact, IBM was one of the earliest supporters of Linux. We collaborated with Red Hat to develop and grow enterprise-grade Linux, and later, to bring enterprise Kubernetes and hybrid cloud solutions to customers.
With the IBM acquisition of Red Hat in 2019, we are combining Red Hat’s position as the market-leading provider of open source platforms and SAP’s global strength in business applications with IBM's thought leadership for SAP solutions and SAP S/4HANA migrations.
This strategic pairing of IBM and SAP experts is now combined with the team of Red Hat. This helps your organization on your journey to become an intelligent enterprise with an open source philosophy for a true hybrid cloud – lately announced as “Evolution Partnership”.
Meet us each day 10:00 - 11:00 to learn about the following topics:
Monday, 14. September 2020, 10 am
Red Hat and IBM value proposition for SAP customers
- Red Hat & IBM – Why does it matter for SAP customers?
- Understand the Red Hat solution portfolio for SAP customers and our next generation cloud architecture
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) private edition with IBM and RedHat OpenShift
Tuesday, 15. September 2020, 10 am
Where to Go
Architecture and Roadmap for SAP HANA on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and IBM Power
- Support SAP customers with Red Hat Infrastructure suite for SAP
- Modernize your SAP Infrastructure with Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP solutions
- Understand Architecture and Roadmap for Red Hat SAP solutions
- Why do enterprises need SAP data intelligence? - Understand SAP data intelligence deployment with Red Hat OpenShift
Wednesday, 16. September 2020, 10 am
Use Cases SAP HANA on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and IBM Power
- Understand which benefits a customer will achieve by running SAP on IBM Power Systems
- IBM Power Systems value proposition for SAP and SAP HANA
- How did customers successfully implement SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems
Thursday, 17. September 2020, 10 am
Why SAP S/4HANA? - The Intelligent ERP
- Why do customers care about SAP S/4HANA?
- Business value, innovative scenarios and drivers for SAP S/4HANA migration
- Understand how SAP S/4 HANA will help you to be agile and innovative
Friday, 18. September 2020, 10 am
IBM Services for SAP
- Understand which IBM Services unlock the value of SAP S/4HANA: implementation, transformation, migration, operation
- Exploit IBM accelerators, tools and assets to speed up the move to SAP S/4HANA