Module 1: OpenShift 4 Administration I
The Containers and Cloud-Native Roadshow is a unique, hands-on experience for building, deploying, and managing containerized cloud-native applications using industry-standard open source technologies. Attendees will learn how Red Hat® OpenShift®, Kubernetes, and Red Hat Application Runtimes change the way mission-critical applications are run.
In this half-day hands-on workshop, OpenShift 4 Administration, labs are specifically designed for ops teams. You’ll explore the basic Kubernetes and OpenShift primitives and get an introduction to operator concepts.
Thursday, July 9, 2020
12:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET
Virtual workshop details to be announced to registrants via email.
Any questions before the event? Please contact Tiera Fann at email@example.com
|WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Kubernetes basics
- OpenShift and container-native storage fundamentals
- Introduction to OpenShift 4 platform management
- Operator Basics
- How to set up infrastructure nodes on OpenShift 4
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Infrastructure architects
- Infrastructure specialists
- Enterprise architects
|KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Participants should have a systems administration / storage / operations focus, with the following suggested tools and/or skills:
- Competency on the Linux® command line
- A general/high-level understanding of Linux containers (e.g., Docker, CRI-O, etc.)
- A general/high-level understanding of authentication (e.g., LDAP/AD)
- A computer running Windows, macOS, or Linux with the Firefox or Chrome web browser