Red Hat OpenShift 4 is here! The latest version of the enterprise-ready Kubernetes platform. Turn your ideas into deployments that scale!
A lot of new features has been introduced in OpenShift v4. This webinar will include a walk-through of some of the most important ones. We will also show how easy you can access a full Manage Service for OpenShift 4.3, in IBM Cloud – this will truly accelerate your services!
This webinar is presented by Red Hat and IBM.
Why upgrade to OpenShift 4.0
Speaker: Johnny Westerlund, Senior Solution Architect at Red Hat
- From an administrator point of view: Admin UI, Operations
- From a developer standpoint: Operatiors, enhanced Developer UI, New Pipelines for Cloud Native Application Development
- Increase resiliency and performance in a developer friendly serverless framework.
OpenShift v4.3 as a Managed Solution in IBM Cloud
Speaker: Lars Kjær Ipsen, Cloud Architect at IBM
- Demo of OpenShift v4.3 in IBM Cloud
- Why use a Managed Service in IBM Cloud?
- One click deployment of CloudPaks