Join our two-day virtual workshop, to elevate your conversation beyond a single technology, discover the value of open source, and learn why digital transformation is driving change within your customers.
The workshops will enable IBM Partners to architect customer solutions based on Red Hat® software, and extend existing infrastructures with Red Hat functions. The first day is open to all audiences, the second is for technically oriented persons only.
Given the Covid-19 situation, this originally in-person workshop has been redesigned to
run virtually. We are running the virtual workshops multiple times and with 5 minute pause functionality, so you can engage in the topics that interest you, at a time that suits you.
Please select one of the following date options for the English language virtual workshops. Alternatively, you can register for more than one workshop, and build your own schedule of relevant topics across the series!
- Red Hat Hybrid Infrastructure Workshop 1
- June 16, 2020 (all audiences)
- June 17, 2020 (technical only)
- Red Hat Hybrid Infrastructure Workshop 2
- June 23, 2020 (all audiences)
- June 24, 2020 (technical only)
- Red Hat Hybrid Infrastructure Workshop 3
- June 30, 2020 (all audiences)
- July 1, 2020 (technical only)
"Red Hat", and the "Red Hat logo" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.