SIMPLE. POWERFUL. AGENTLESS.
First, server infrastructure. Now, network infrastructure. The same benefits of Ansible for compute nodes is now extended to physical networks, software-defined networks, and cloud-based networks.
- Introduction to Ansible automation
- How Ansible works for network automation
- Understanding Ansible modules and playbooks
- Executing Ansible playbooks to:
- Make configuration changes
- Gather information (Ansible facts)
- Using Jinja to template network configurations
- Using Ansible Tower to scale automation to the enterprise
Audience for this workshop:
- Windows Server administrators interested in automating management tasks and in using automation tools to implement their DevOps workflow.
- Network administrators
- Network automation engineers
- Infrastructure automation engineers who want to learn how to use Ansible to automate the administration, deployment, and configuration management of the network infrastructure of their organization or enterprise.
Prerequisites for this workshop:
- Experience with network administration, including a solid understanding of TCP/IP, routers, and managed switches.
- Familiarity with managing network devices from the command line, preferably with one or more of Cisco IOS, IOS XR, or NX-OS; Juniper JUNOS; Arista EOS; or VyOS. Prior Ansible knowledge is not required.
Technical equipment requirements:
- Stable internet connection with a modern web browser.
- Limited seats available
- This workshop is only available for Australia & New Zealand customers
- For more Training and Certification offering click here
- Questions? Please contact our training team, email@example.com