In this Tech talk you will hear about the new features in Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 4, based on CoreOS and Kubernetes. OpenShift Container Platform 4 provides a robust, scalable, and flexible runtime environment for deploying cloud-native applications. The platform update automates the Day-2 operational aspects for maintaining and scaling the cluster.
We will be talking about the major new features in OpenShift Container Platform 4 release including:
• A new and simplified installer.
• An operator framework and related components.
• An enhanced OpenShift Container Platform web console.
• An immutable infrastructure with Red Hat CoreOS.
• Auto-scaling compute nodes.
• Managing Multiple Clusters Across Multiple Clouds
• OpenShift 4 Service Mesh
• Cloud native application development
• Leveraging Serverless on OpenShift with Knative
Are you ready? Join us on December 18th to learn more!